MAKE A PAYMENT
& SIGN A CONTRACT
MAKE $500 DEPOSIT PAY OTHER AMOUNT
MAKE $1000 DEPOSIT
All payments are non-refundable.
1. A nonrefundable deposit of $1000 is required as a retainer, you may choose to make an initial $500 payment and another $500 payment within 45 days, the remainder with tax is due one week before the wedding.
2. All deposits and payments are 100% non-refundable and due in full one week before the wedding date, in the event of a date change or wedding cancellation for any reason we will do whatever we can to work with you. Upon client cancellation of wedding within 6 months of date clients agree to paying 35% of total contracted fee. Within 3 months clients agree to 50% and within one month clients agree to 75%.
3. Proofs and high resolution digital files will be delivered in approximately two to three weeks from the wedding date at most.
4. If Ideal Impressions Photography is unable to perform to the guidelines of this contract due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, act of terrorism or other cause beyond the control of the parties, Ideal Impressions Photography shall not be liable for costs in excess of the amount the client has paid. This limitation of liability will also apply in the event that the high resolution digital files are lost through camera malfunction, damaged in processing, lost in the mail, or otherwise damaged or lost with or without fault of the photographer. While every attempt is made to create the best images possible, no particular photo is guaranteed.
5. In the event of Photographer’s illness or other unforeseen circumstance, Ideal Impressions Photography may substitute another competent, professional photographer.
6. The client will obtain proofs and high resolution digital files which may be used for newspaper announcements. Images may be used for personal use only, and may not be sold or published without our written consent
7. All ownership to images created by Ideal Impressions Photography will remain with the Ideal Impressions Photography, our clients will obtain rights to use the images as named above.
Ideal Impressions Photography reserves the right to display any photographs made in conjunction with this wedding as samples and showroom exhibit, advertising, promotion on the internet, publication, etc..
8. Time starts when the photographer arrives and the time finishes when the coverage time runs out. The first and last 15 minutes of your contract are needed for setup and breakdown. Clients agree to supply photographers with a guest meal, in the event it is not possible photographers may need to arrange for something better than a box lunch as we will be working a full day and need to eat well.
10. If during the wedding ceremony flash photography is not allowed, the client understands that high ISO settings must be used creating a pixilated, noisy, or grainy effect in the photographs.
11. Any changes to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. This agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of the States of Illinois and Wisconsin.
12. Clients who have purchased flush mount albums agree to choose 50 images within 2 weeks of all images being uploaded to website. If clients do not choose their images within 4 weeks the client agrees to allow Ideal Impressions choose images for the album and order the album with no review. All credits and orders must be made within one year of the wedding date, in some cases we may be able to simply charge a late fee and still offer the item included in your package; but all clients are encouraged to complete everything in their packages within a year to avoid late fees.
13. By signing this you also agree to the policies written on the FAQ page of the website.